We hope the following links will be informative and interesting.
Please contact us if you have a link of interest that you would like to recommend that would enhance our website.
- Australian Association of Friends of Botanic Gardens - The Australian Association of Friends of Botanic Gardens (AAFBG) is a national network providing a forum for communication, information and promotion between it’s members, related Botanic Gardens groups and the community.
- Australian Garden History Society - The Australian Garden History Society is the leader in concern for and conservation of significant cultural landscapes and historic gardens through committed, relevant and sustainable action.
- Ballarat Botanical Gardens - The Ballarat Botanical Gardens covers 40 hectares divided into three distinct zones - the central Botanical Gardens which preserves the 'gardenesque' style of the Victorian pleasure garden, and open parkland buffers on either side (North & South Gardens)
- Ballarat City Council - The City of Ballarat, Council Information, Meetings, Agendas, Public Notices and more.
- Bendigo Botanic Gardens - Bendigo Botanic Gardens is one of regional Victoria's earliest botanic gardens (1867( and the first public garden in Bendigo. The Gardens are an iconic and much loved part of Bendigo.
- Buninyong Botanic Gardens - Historic 19th century garden of ornamental trees and shrubs set in hilly picturesque countryside in Buninyong, near Ballarat, Victoria.
- Daylesford Botanic Gardens - Established on a volcanic hill that provides spectacular views of Daylesford and surrounding countryside, Wombat Hill Botanic Garden's story stretches back to the Gold Rush era.
- Geelong Botanic Gardens - The Geelong Botanic Gardens is an important garden which conserves plants from around the world. Come and explore....
- Hamilton Botanic Gardens - The site for the gardens was set aside in 1853 and first planted out in 1870, making the gardens amongst the earliest provincial botanic gardens set aside in Australia.
- Melton Botanic Garden - The Friends of Melton Botanic Garden commenced in 2003 with the purpose to foster and promote the development of a botanic garden in Melton.
- Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne - The Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne are internationally renowned botanical gardens located near the centre of Melbourne on the south bank of the Yarra River. Discover what is happening in the Gardens.